Veterinary Practice in Boise That Will Accept Payment Later

I have a female Dachshund that has been sick for 2 days and I receive SSI and don't get it until the first of the month. If I don't get her to the vet she will die. I have money set a side for my pets, but I already used it on her baby who got sick, now she as had her shots. Does anyone know a vet service that will wait for my payment until the first. Thank you.

By Julli from Boise, ID

Call around and ask, but no matter what most vets charge enough that if they take payments, the payments would probably be large enough that you would be short for other necessities.

Pets Dogs HealthSeptember 21, 2010
Veterinarian taking a blood sample from a cat.
Finding a Veterinarian That Accepts Payments
A stack of old cellphones.
Donating Old Cellphones
Child Support Money
Paying Child Support
Cute puppy with vet in background.
Saving Money on Veterinary Expenses