Make A Blank Scrapbook

A fully made scrapbook with no pictures. For that person who doesn't have time to scrapbook, but would love to have one to show off their pictures.

I joined a scrapping group, Blessed Scraps on Yahoo groups to help me out. I got ideas on pages to do which made it simple enough to do a page a day. I made 12x12 inch scrapbook pages, but I didn't add any pictures to the page. I put a mat on the page for someone to put their own picture on and a place for them to write journaling.

I then found a Martha Stewart scrapbook on clearance at Walmart for 5 dollars. Since I already had all the scrap supplies, paper, stickers, adhesives, a few stamps, then it only cost me the 5 dollars to make the whole album.

This is going to be a Christmas gift for my mother. She doesn't have the patience or time to make her own, but she loves mine and has always wanted one. So when I give it to her we are going to sit down with her pictures and fill it out. I included a picture of the front and a few pictures of pages I made for it.

By Christi from Paducah, KY

Christi, this is such a good idea that I mentioned it to a friend.

I've got lots of new fullsize scrapbooking albums but find sorting the photos as well as decorating at the same time really overwhelming as it takes so much time as I have so many photos.

I've made some really small concertina albums and although I really enjoyed them, I found locating the right sized photos a bit of a nightmare and it started to put me off the creative process.i

So if I tackled it in stages, by making a decorated album first, life will be so much simpler.

Thanks for showing your album. I bet it will be appreciated as a gift.

I like this idea! What I do is one step at a time. I sort my pictures at night while watching tv. This gets them already to be put in books. Then when I put them in piles then I put them in order as how I would like them in the book. All this can be done over several nights depending how many pictures you have. Then when I have time I start one scrapbook at a time. I work on them a little at a time depending on my time.

How can I join the Blessed Scraps group?

Elaine

Orange kitten photos scrapbooked on a page
Scrapbooking Craft Ideas
Crafts Paper ScrapbookingDecember 4, 2009
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
17 Year Old Birthday Party
17 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas
pastel paper flowers
Making a Scrapbook Paper Flower Bouquet
Laptop with Screensaver Running
Computer Screensavers or Wallpaper
🎉
🎄