How to Make a Blank Scrapbook

Category Scrapbooking
Scrapbooks are so useful for journaling, sketching, or writing lists to keep you organized. They are easy to make at home, using recycled scrap paper.

A fully made scrapbook with no pictures. For that person who doesn't have time to scrapbook, but would love to have one to show off their pictures.

I joined a scrapping group, Blessed Scraps on Yahoo groups to help me out. I got ideas on pages to do which made it simple enough to do a page a day. I made 12x12 inch scrapbook pages, but I didn't add any pictures to the page. I put a mat on the page for someone to put their own picture on and a place for them to write journaling.

I then found a Martha Stewart scrapbook on clearance at Walmart for 5 dollars. Since I already had all the scrap supplies, paper, stickers, adhesives, a few stamps, then it only cost me the 5 dollars to make the whole album.

This is going to be a Christmas gift for my mother. She doesn't have the patience or time to make her own, but she loves mine and has always wanted one. So when I give it to her we are going to sit down with her pictures and fill it out. I included a picture of the front and a few pictures of pages I made for it.

By Christi from Paducah, KY

Crafts Paper ScrapbookingMay 14, 2019
🌻
😎
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-to-Make-a-Blank-Scrapbook.html