How to Make a Blank Scrapbook

Bronze Recipe Medal for All Time! 52 Recipes

Halloween and fall pages.A fully made scrapbook with no pictures. For that person who doesn't have time to scrapbook, but would love to have one to show off their pictures.

I joined a scrapping group, Blessed Scraps on Yahoo groups to help me out. I got ideas on pages to do which made it simple enough to do a page a day. I made 12x12 inch scrapbook pages, but I didn't add any pictures to the page. I put a mat on the page for someone to put their own picture on and a place for them to write journaling.

I then found a Martha Stewart scrapbook on clearance at Walmart for 5 dollars. Since I already had all the scrap supplies, paper, stickers, adhesives, a few stamps, then it only cost me the 5 dollars to make the whole album.

This is going to be a Christmas gift for my mother. She doesn't have the patience or time to make her own, but she loves mine and has always wanted one. So when I give it to her we are going to sit down with her pictures and fill it out. I included a picture of the front and a few pictures of pages I made for it. Winter.

Pages.

Inside pages.

By Christi from Paducah, KY

Crafts Paper ScrapbookingMay 14, 2019
👔
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-to-Make-a-Blank-Scrapbook.html