Capri Sun Purse
Capri Sun pouches
This is the cutest purse.
- To prepare the juice pouches I removed the glue and cleaned the packs. I slice the bottoms, fill the sink with warm soapy water. Rinse and set in bucket to dry over night. I set them outdoors.
- Then I take the desired colors and line up the edges about one half inch. Zig zag stitch the middle and continue to the other side. Make 2 of these.
- The bottom is made from 3 packs and zig zag stitched as well. Leave about a inch of each corner open. This will help to get the corners correct at the end.
- Sides get added to the front and back. I now straight stitch this part.
- The handles are made of 2 packs cut in half. Then the edges are sewn to make 4 panels of handle.
- Zig zag stitch the handles to the bag, add your favorite boa and you're done.
By Sharon from North Miami Beach, FL
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
January 9, 20070 found this helpful
That's the cutest one I have seen yet!
January 10, 20070 found this helpful
this look like a great project my runs a senior program this will make a great project can some one please post the instructions step by step please thank you
January 12, 20070 found this helpful
i have made a pdf for a purse let me see how to send it. send email to jsexyshay AT bellsouth.net. I have paid money for all my patterns. I happen to have found it easy to learn as I go so I'll be sending only 6 for free. Thanks for the understanding.
November 9, 20090 found this helpful
Love it! Perfect. Could you please send the pattern?
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 10, 2016 at 6:45:49 AM on 10.0.0.86 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us