Capri Sun Purse

• Capri Sun pouches
  • sewing machine
  • feather boa
  • Directions:

This is the cutest purse.

1. To prepare the juice pouches I removed the glue and cleaned the packs. I slice the bottoms, fill the sink with warm soapy water. Rinse and set in bucket to dry over night. I set them outdoors.
    2. Ad

3. Then I take the desired colors and line up the edges about one half inch. Zig zag stitch the middle and continue to the other side. Make 2 of these.
    4. The bottom is made from 3 packs and zig zag stitched as well. Leave about a inch of each corner open. This will help to get the corners correct at the end.
    5. Sides get added to the front and back. I now straight stitch this part.
    6. The handles are made of 2 packs cut in half. Then the edges are sewn to make 4 panels of handle.
    7. Zig zag stitch the handles to the bag, add your favorite boa and you're done.
    8. By Sharon from North Miami Beach, FL

That's the cutest one I have seen yet!

this look like a great project my runs a senior program this will make a great project can some one please post the instructions step by step please thank you

patty

i have made a pdf for a purse let me see how to send it. send email to jsexyshay AT bellsouth.net. I have paid money for all my patterns. I happen to have found it easy to learn as I go so I'll be sending only 6 for free. Thanks for the understanding.

Love it! Perfect. Could you please send the pattern?

Juice Pouch Purse
    Making a Juice Pouch Purse
    Crafts Recycled Crafts PursesJanuary 9, 2007
    Placemat Purse
    Making a Placemat Purse
    Plarn coin purse.
    Plarn Coin Purse
    Two baby cradle church purses with Kewpie dolls inside.
    Crocheted Baby Cradle Purse
    Purse decorated with CDs.
    Making a CD Purse
    🎉
    🎄