Cigarette Burns on Microfiber - Categories:

SofasFurniture

Cigarette Burns on Microfiber

Does anyone know how to repair cigarette burns in microfiber sofa?

By Tammy from Chicago

April 20, 2011 Flag

How do I repair cigarette burns on a microfiber sectional sofa?

By Louise

Answers:

Cigarette Burns on Microfiber

Check out the ThriftyFun archives below. If you don't find something there that is helpful to you I suggest calling a professional furniture upholsterer to see if it's even possible to repair without recovering. This is yet another lesson, besides health, as to why not allow smoking inside of your home. (01/18/2011)

By Deeli

Cigarette Burns on Microfiber

One option would be to look at a "blind" spot to "steal" a clipping from. If you've got removable cushions, or if you turn the couch over, you should have a spot where you could take a cutting that would be big enough to cover the burn. If you have a deep hole, fill it in with a piece of sponge or cotton ball. I would then cut enough to cover about a 1/2 inch area bigger than the burn. Use some fabric glue and place your piece there. Let the glue dry well. (01/18/2011)

By aloham58

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 15, 2011 Flag

I have 2 burn holes in different locations: 1) on arm of microfiber recliner, 2) burn hole on the seat of the loveseat. The fabric like I said is microfiber and it is a dark milk chocolate color.

By Rebecca from Tampa, FL

Answers:

Cigarette Burns on Microfiber

There are a couple of suggestions in the ThriftyFun archives below. (04/26/2010)

By Deeli

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 24, 2010 Flag

Is there a way to repair cigarette burns in microfiber?

By Lori from Little River, SC

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 9, 2010 Flag

Can someone help me locate an upholstery repair shop in my area that can repair a cigarette burn on my micro-fiber couch? I live in the 60827 zip code.

By Mz.Kandy from Chicago, IL

Answers:

Cigarette Burns on Microfiber

yelp.com (11/04/2009)

By Cajun62234

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 3, 2009 Flag

How do you repair cigarette burns in the arms of a brown microfiber couch?

MaryEtta from Danville

Answers:

Cigarette Burns on Microfiber

I would suggest that you make brown-toned arm covers to hide the marks. You will have a hard time patching the burns but an arm cover that co-ordinates with the sofa will hide the mark(s). If you don't sew, ask an upholstery shop to do it. It shouldn't cost as much as re-upholstering the arms. (12/01/2008)

By tennesue

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Repair Furniture SofasApril 20, 2011
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 7:01:35 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.