Shrinky Dink Charm Bracelet
By Little Suzy 105 379
Using Shrinky Dinks, make a cute charm bracelet for little girls.
Approximate Time: 1/2 hour
- 22 gauge steel wire
- wire cutters
- screw driver
- chain w/clasp
- needle nose pliers
- After you've made some Shrinky Dinks, gather your other supplies to attach them to a bracelet. Be sure the chain fits or adjust by removing some links.
- Count your charms so you know how many "o" rings to make in order to attach them. You can also buy these in the craft stores.
Take the steel wire and wrap it tight around the shaft of a screw driver or anything round. It will look like a spring when done.
- Wear safety glasses. Put your hand over the wire as it's being cut. They fly in the air. Using wire cutters cut through the first circle exactly where the end of the wire stops. This will be your first "o" ring.
- Spread the next one out a little and cut through it. Make as many as you need.
- Take a needle nose pliers and bend the first "o" ring apart just enough to slip the charm on.
- Evenly space the charms out on the bracelet. Close the "o" ring tightly.
By Little Suzy from OH
Editor's Note: You can use store bought shrinky dinks or make your own with Little Suzy's recent craft project:
In This Guide
More to Explore
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
. Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 9:16:53 PM on 10.0.0.113 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us