Make Four Small Fringed Blankets from Old Large Blanket

I had this big old blanket that the dogs didn't lay on anymore, so I washed it and cut it out, and did it like a no tie blanket. I didn't double it over and do the fringe, I just cut out squares on each corner and fringed it. All the little ones have their own fringe blanket now. The kids don't like these four dollar blankets because of the material, so I put them on the old recliners and chairs out on the patio for the dogs. Now all the little animals and the dogs are happier, and they are easier to wash and dry.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Great idea thanks!

Love this and it is easy too.

I'd much rather wash 4 small blankets or throws than 1 large one any day. Great idea Robyn. They look like they're working perfectly.

Thanks for sharing.

Crafts Recycled CraftsAugust 31, 2010
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
fleece tie blanket
Making Fleece Tie Blankets
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
a nicely made bed
Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket