Stir Fry With Hash Browns

I have never been able to get my husband to eat stir fries with rice, so in desperation I started using hash browns instead. I cook the hash browns in one pan, and in another I cook finely cut up onion and sliced mushrooms, add leftover cooked chicken or uncooked cut in smallish pieces, or thin strips of steak that have been marinated in 1/4 cup soy sauce and 1/2 cup orange juice for an hour.

I've also used sausages, seasoned with a little poultry seasoning, a favorite of our son. When almost cooked I add leftover vegetables, or whatever I have on hand: carrots, snow peas, corn. When everything is cooked, combine together, and season with salt. This heats up fine as a leftover.

By mother of 5 from Nova Scotia

stir fry tips
Stir Fry Tips And Tricks
Food and Recipes Recipes Main DishesOctober 29, 2009
Pork Stir Fry
Pork Stir Fry Recipes
Shrimp Stir Fry
Shrimp Stir Fry Recipes
Diced potato home fries.
Freezing Hash Browns
Photo of eggs, toast and hash browns.
Hash Browns Recipes