Smoke Detector "Beeper"

My sweet hubby is in the last stages of lung cancer and his voice is gone. I bought a new smoke detector and he uses it for a "beeper" if I am in another part of the house or at night when I am sleeping. All he has to do is push the check button.

By MarySue

Great Idea!!!! I had thyroid surgery several months ago & know all about not being able to get someone's attention who is in another room. Talking about a bad feeling. Sure wish I'd thought of this idea. Sorry about your husband's cancer. May God Bless You Both

May G-d bless you with peace and strength through this troubled time. You are an inventive person to have thought of this 'call button'.

Cleaning Smoke Stains from Walls
Cleaning Smoke Off Walls
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Troubleshooting a Smoke Detector
Troubleshooting a Smoke Detector
Electric Smoke Detector
Electric Smoke Detector Won't Stop Beeping