Poll: Have you ever been on a cruise?

Today's poll asks: Have you ever been on a cruise?

Feel free to post feedback about this poll and cruise tips in the forum below.

If you are going on a cruise-fly package make sure you fly there and cruise back. You can store a lot of stuff you buy in your room but would have trouble bringing back on a plane. I got all my christmas presents in Mexico when we went on a cruise.

We've been on several cruises--I LOVE them! Soft drinks cost extra on cruises ($30 per person!). We save money by taking our own soft drinks (Diet Pepsi). All the ships we've been on serve Coke and I'm not a Coke fan. (It might be an issue if you took Coke.) We just put them in our luggage and drink them by the pool or in our cabin. No one has ever given us a hard time about the drinks. (You can't take your own alcoholic beverages on board. The cabin attendant would probably report you to management and take it from you.) We don't gamble or spend extra money on restaurants that cost extra. Also, don't use the beverages in the cabin refrigerator. They charge a lot for those drinks. The water on cruise ships is usually quite good. I just take my own water bottle and refill it in the buffet. (Fill a clean glass with water and pour it into your bottle. The ship doesn't want the guests to spread germs.) We don't buy any of the pictures they take of us on the ship. I also don't go on cruises to shop. I'm not a big shopper anyway and would much rather go snorkeling or do something I can't do at home.

yellow fly or deer fly
Getting Rid of Deer Flies (Yellow Flies)
Taking a Disney Cruise
Taking a Disney Cruise
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
People Getting off Cruise Ship in Mexico
Saving Money on a Cruise
🎄