Inexpensive, Pet Friendly Weekend Getaway in NJ

I would like to go on a family vacation. Because my dog is a Pug, we really can't fly, or drive for long periods of time. I live in Central NJ and if anyone can give me advice on a weekend getaway (2 to 3 days), that is not too expensive please let me know. It is hard to find pet friendly places that don't cost a arm and a leg!

Thank you!

You might find something of interest on this website. Just key in the state and you can find pricing for taking a pet overnight in motel/hotel. Glad you asked this question, for I've learned something I didn't know before. Thank you. ... s/FOLDERnj/usonlinenj3273300be.shtml

Was just wondering if you can ask a neighbor, good friend or relative to watch the dog while you go away, if you can separate yourself from your pug. I'm also in central NJ and have 3 dogs, we just purchased a rv so we can take the dogs with us. I can't be separated from my little dog she's like a baby to me.

Find someone you trust to care for your pet. Its only a few days. Or, perhaps the Lancaster PA area where the Amish live. I went a few years ago and loved it. Very interesting, and there are a gazillion B and B's and I'll bet some on them will accept your pet.

Ask your veterinarian for a suggestion.

Try The PAW House in Vermont. They are great. I take my Basset hounds up every year!

Travel and Recreation TravelFebruary 28, 2008
Sticky Buns
Sticky Buns Recipes
Teens Playing Volleyball
Weekend Activities for Teens
Pet Hedgehog being held.
Pet Hedgehog Information and Photos
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material, A box filled with packing peanuts.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material