Dial 99 During Recorded Telemarketing Call

Do you still get calls from telemarketers even though you're on the Do Not Call List? If you get a call from a recording, dial 99 while the recording is playing and then hang up. On quite a few automated systems, 99 is the code to delete your number from their database. You may have to do this a few times because they'll have more than one system making the calls.

Source: Aspiesforfreedom website

By New Orleans Lady from New Orleans, LA

Wow, thanks! I'm gonna try that.

Thank you bunches! The calls have definitely dwindled after recent law went in to effect, but there have been a couple stragglers so will definitely try this if there are any more!

I've checked Snopes and haven't been able to disprove your tip. I'm going to try it. Thanks for the idea!

Do you know if this works in the UK?

I am definitely going to try this. I tried to find the Aspies for freedom website that you got this from but couldn't find it. Thanks for the tip. Will pass it on.

I am going to try this tip, the other ideas don't seem to work and I am on the do not call list that does not do anything to stop annoying telemarketers, so fed up with them calling daily.

Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersOctober 5, 2009
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
Someone peeling a a peach.
Peeling Peaches
Gifts That Cost Nothing
Inexpensive Gift Ideas for Coworkers
Telemarketer
Stopping Telemarketer Calls
🎉
🎄