Repairing a Vinyl Floor

I have a small tear on my vinyl floor in the kitchen. Any ideas on how I can repair it?

Onesummer from GA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

About all you can do is clue the piece back down and lay some books on it for about a day.

Autumn is likely correct, at least as far as I know...

I've had tears in mine & I've glued it back down.

Keep in mind though, that if either surface is SMOOTH you'll want to run sand paper over it a few times so that the glue can hold better.

And be sure to weight it down for a day or two so that it'll hold.

Here's a URL with EXACT INSTRUCTIONS for repairing or replacing VINYL TILE or patching a Vinyl floor:

http://www.diyn  _4805525,00.html

I use clear caulking, spread evenly and smooth out, then put a piece of plastic wrap on it, and a very heavy object like an old cast iron iron or pot until it dries. Works well, can't see the caulking because it is clear it lets the original color show through.

Vinyl Flooring
Repairing Vinyl Flooring
Home and Garden Repair Home FloorsSeptember 2, 2006
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:09:20 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.