Instructions for Knifty Knitter Long Loom

By jayne brooks 4

Where can I get the actual instructions for the Knifty Knitter long loom?

By Jayne from Santa Rosa, CA

Filter Sort

By Suntydt 75 877 Flag

Try www.retrevo.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Jean 6 18 Flag

Walmart Super Center stores and maybe eBay.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Ranae Griego 2 1 Flag

I found my book for long loom instructions at Hobby Lobby store. You should be able to get it at any craft store.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Instructions for Knifty Knitter Long Loom

I purchased the long purple loom, and somewhere between my mother and my son, the instructions are missing. Can anyone tell me where to get instructions for it?

Cheryl

Answers:

RE: Instructions for Knifty Knitter Long Loom

Instructions can be found on the internet along with video's. Please Google Knifty Knitter looms. You will find lots of websites that have instructions along with free patterns that you can make with any of the looms. (01/28/2009)

By Debra in Colorado

(submitted by e-mail)

I got mine for Mother's day and could never figure it out. Then, yesterday, I went on to youtube.com and found a girl named Joccy who puts videos on that show you how. She's a young girl and she explains it perfectly! I actually finished a scarf today. Just go to youtube, search Knifty Knitter and you see Joccy. She has about 3 videos. Perfect! Teree

(01/28/2009)

By Sally_Admin

I bought the Knifty Knitter long loom series and there was no instructions with it. I know I should be smart enough to do it without instructions but I guess I'm not. I have never bought something that didn't have any instructions with it. I also bought the round Knifty Knitter and had instructions on how to make the hat but not the scarf, so I bought this other one thinking it would tell me.

Bonnie

You can get a small booklet at Walmart that will give you directions for the long looms. (12/29/2008)

By Linda

I am looking for video instructions on how to use the Knifty Knitter long loom series. Thank you.

By Susan from Las Vegas, NV

Feedback:

Cathi, at Walmart you can buy the working tool and needle for about $1.00. As far as patterns, videos are on you tube. Just type in loom knitting, and if you google 'Knitting Looms' you can find great free patterns. Enjoy. (03/05/2009)

By Jean220

I lost the tool that came with my Knifty Knitter, and I have discovered almost anything works in it's place. I have used a knitting needle, dull scissors, a metal yarn darner sewing needle, and almost anything else I can dig into the stitches without cutting them or shredding them. You can find instructions on the internet by simply typing something along the lines of: Knifty Knitter, Loom Knitting, and Rake Knitting.

Also go to the Knifty Knitter website. Lots of information there. Or stop by your local library and see if they have any books that can help you. There are some good loom knitting books out there that the library may have. If they don't have the books, ask them about interlibrary loan. (03/05/2009)

By yarnlady

Hi Cathi, I am sorry to hear that you got shorted when you bought your Knifty Knitter. I got mine at Walmart and did get a tool and pamphlet with it, so I am wondering if you got a returned item. Unless you can return it to where you bought it (which I am assuming you can't, since you got it on vacation), you will have to invest in a 99 cent tool and a 99 cent pamphlet. Anyway, the YouTube videos may provide you with better instructions. Happy Knitting! (03/05/2009)

By artpets

What kind of store did you buy it from? If it's a national chain, you might take it to a local one and request another kit with the tool and instructions. I checked at my library and they had a knitting loom instruction book with lots of great photos. Best of luck on your projects! (03/05/2009)

By awanawr

Several years ago, I received a gift and when I went to open the box to use it (a few months later), there were no instructions. I just e-mailed the manufacturer, and they quickly sent me a set of instructions.

Even if they won't mail a physical copy to you, they might have a pdf of the instructions online. Can't hurt to ask! (03/24/2009)

By mrs.story

Provo Craft makes Knifty Knitter. If you contact them, they should send you the needle, hook, and instruction booklet for free.

Provo Craft
151 East 3450 North
Spanish Fork, Utah
84660

Toll free# 1-800-937-7686
(04/28/2009)

By Anonymous

By Susan from Las Vegas, NV

Feedback:

Go to www.youtube.com, and type in "knifty knitter long loom" in the search box. (11/12/2009)

By Patty Lynn

long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom
Previous
Crafts KnittingSeptember 19, 2010
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom
Knifty Knitters
Making a Pot Holder With a Knifty Knitter
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 4:24:41 PM on 10.0.1.40 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

AnswersArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings