Calvin and Riley (Golden Retriever/Yorkie)

Calvin is an 8 year old Golden Retriever and Riley is 7 year old Yorkshire Terrier with a little Shih Tzu for character. I got them both from breeders. Calvin was pick of the litter, but his new owners had to give him up because of an illness, so Calvin got an extra long time with his mom. I think that is why he is 90 lbs. now! I got Riley from a sign on the side of the road, leading me to two tiny tiny puppies, one just starred at me and Riley attacked my shoelaces! He still does that!

They like to groom each other. It is rather odd, but it's funny to watch Riley get soaked by Calvin! They keep me laughing for sure.

Oh how sweet!!!

They look precious together! I just recently adopted an old female dachshund and a young male golden retriever from the local humane society. Do you think there's any chance they'll ever bond like that?

Calvin and Riley are DARLING!! They look like pretty happy and very fortunate doggies!

It's so wonderful that they're best friends. And I like the antlers, red bow and Christmas quilt. Lucky dogs.

Photos Pets DogsMarch 8, 2007
Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos