Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Golden Retriever Mix Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Can anyone help me figure out what kind of puppy this is? I adopted him from a shelter and am not sure what he is mixed with. I am told golden retriever and collie or husky or chow? He is 5 months old.

Golden mix puppy.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

26 Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Golden Retriever Mix Photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

RIP Sheba. It is with a heavy Heart to report my beloved Sheba has passed away. She was a week from her 15th birthday. She was the sweetest and most lovable pet I've ever owned.

Black dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Sandy is a 13 year old Shetland/Golden Retriever mix. I got her at the Ozaukee County Humane Society, June 2007. She likes to play with her sock.

Reddish dog with white on chest.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

Billy is a 5 year old Golden Retriever/Hound mix. About 3 years ago, my dog was found roaming around the woods of Buffalo, NY.

My boyfriend, who is the executive director of a company that transports dogs from high kill shelters to low kill shelters.

Dog chewing tennis ball.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

Abbey was the second drive-by I saw of "FREE PUPPIES" on the side of a road within two days. It, being the start of 2010, just seemed like a sign to have a cuddly addition to my life!

Yellow puppy on car seat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

Diseal is a 9 week old Golden Retriever/Lab mix. I found him on cragislist and fell in love with his cute face. He love to eat Starbucks and play with the kids out side.

Yellow puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Beethoven just turned one. He is a St.Bernard and Golden retriever mix that I got a year ago at the pound after my Akita died. I wanted some company since I am disabled. He loves water and running after deer, but never too close.

Closeup of dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

Cosby is a 9 year old Saint Bernard/Lab/Golden Retriever mix. He was a puppy and we went up to Iron Gate and got him from couple who lived there.

He likes his walks, stuffed animals, treats, and visiting with the neighbor's dogs in the backyard.

Cosby (Saint Bernard/Lab/Golden Retriever)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Baby is 2 months and 2 days old. She is a mix, mother (mini golden retriever), father (cairn terrier). My husband and I had no idea she was pregnant by my grandmother's dog.

Black and tan puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

My brother's dog had puppies and this one won everyone's heart. She's a sweet dog and her favorite place to get a drink of water is the bathtub faucet.

Her name is Greek for shadow, which is her mom's name and she looks like her mother.

Skyai (Golden Retriever/Lab Mix) closeup of dog's face

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Maddie is a 5 year old 1/2 Dachshund, 1/2 Golden Retriever (we call her a 'Golden Weenie). We got her from a family in Ruston that had a litter of them. I was in college. I came home to my roommates and told them 'by the way, I got a puppy today.'

Closeup.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Gibraun is 4 years old. He is a Golden Retriever/Border Collie. I rescued him from the Berks County SPCA when he was 8 months.

Black dog with curly hair.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Biscuit Baltimore Louis is a 7 year old German Shepard/Golden Retriever/Chow Chow mix. I bought Biscuit from the puppy place in town, in 2001.

He likes to chase birds, fire hydrants, grass, and parks. He's an amazing best friend.

Dog yawning.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I got him in October 2015. He likes to chase his tail. He's a very affectionate guy, he needs hugs and kisses all day and as soon as I walk in the door he greets me with a lot of love!

yellow dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5
Load More

Photos Pets DogsNovember 8, 2013
🎄
😷
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Golden-Retriever-Mix-Photos.html