Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Mixed breed dogs can make wonderful family pets. This page contains golden retriever mix photos.

Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Golden Retriever Mix Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

RIP Sheba. It is with a heavy Heart to report my beloved Sheba has passed away. She was a week from her 15th birthday. She was the sweetest and most lovable pet I've ever owned.

Black dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 22

Sandy is a 13 year old Shetland/Golden Retriever mix. I got her at the Ozaukee County Humane Society, June 2007. She likes to play with her sock.

Reddish dog with white on chest.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 21

Billy is a 5 year old Golden Retriever/Hound mix. About 3 years ago, my dog was found roaming around the woods of Buffalo, NY. My boyfriend, who is the executive director of a company that transports dogs from high kill shelters to low kill shelters.

Dog chewing tennis ball.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 18

Abbey was the second drive-by I saw of "FREE PUPPIES" on the side of a road within two days. It, being the start of 2010, just seemed like a sign to have a cuddly addition to my life!

Yellow puppy on car seat.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 16

Diseal is a 9 week old Golden Retriever/Lab mix. I found him on cragislist and fell in love with his cute face. He love to eat Starbucks and play with the kids out side.

Yellow puppy.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 19

Beethoven just turned one. He is a St.Bernard and Golden retriever mix that I got a year ago at the pound after my Akita died. I wanted some company since I am disabled. He loves water and running after deer, but never too close.

Closeup of dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 18

Cosby is a 9 year old Saint Bernard/Lab/Golden Retriever mix. He was a puppy and we went up to Iron Gate and got him from couple who lived there. He likes his walks, stuffed animals, treats, and visiting with the neighbor's dogs in the backyard.

Cosby (Saint Bernard/Lab/Golden Retriever)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

Baby is 2 months and 2 days old. She is a mix, mother (mini golden retriever), father (cairn terrier). My husband and I had no idea she was pregnant by my grandmother's dog.

Black and tan puppy.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Maddie is a 5 year old 1/2 Dachshund, 1/2 Golden Retriever (we call her a 'Golden Weenie). We got her from a family in Ruston that had a litter of them. I was in college. I came home to my roommates and told them 'by the way, I got a puppy today.'

Closeup.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

Gibraun is 4 years old. He is a Golden Retriever/Border Collie. I rescued him from the Berks County SPCA when he was 8 months.

Black dog with curly hair.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Biscuit Baltimore Louis is a 7 year old German Shepard/Golden Retriever/Chow Chow mix. I bought Biscuit from the puppy place in town, in 2001. He likes to chase birds, fire hydrants, grass, and parks. He's an amazing best friend.

Dog yawning.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

I got him in October 2015. He likes to chase his tail. He's a very affectionate guy, he needs hugs and kisses all day and as soon as I walk in the door he greets me with a lot of love!

yellow dog

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Kelsie is a 9 year old Golden Retriever Mix. We rescued her from a local shelter when she was a puppy. She is pretty lazy and likes to sleep on our bed.

Dog on couch.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Harley-girl is our Golden Retriever mix and will be 5 years old this August. Her favorite hobby, besides chasing squirrels and catching frisbees, is digging for moles. She has been helping to keep the mole population in our yard down for the last couple of years, while entertaining us...

Dog with head in hole she has dug.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Moose is 1 year and 2 months old and is a Golden Retriever/Lab mix. We got him St. Patrick's Day weekend on a Sunday.

Dog in crate.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Maggie May Maslowski is about 9, we think. She is a gold retriever mix mutt. We saved her from a fate worse than death from the Animal Care shelter in Oldham County, KY. Our daughter Karas wrote a persuasive letter from school and we fell for it.

Dog with green and white striped hat on.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Maggie was an 11 year old Golden Retriever Mix. My wife and I went to the SPCA on October 22, 1996 to adopt a pet. We were walking through the kennel while all of the dogs were jumping and barking, except for Maggie.

Old dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Socks is a 5 month old terrier/golden mix. I just rescued her from the pound the middle of February after receiving a call from a friend that this adorable puppy was going to be put down.

Dog and child.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

My pet's name is Brutus and he is 12 years old. He is a black lab and golden retriever mix. We owned his father for 12 years. While traveling, Bud met Molly and it was love at first sight, lol.

Long haired brown and white dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Kia and Alex are both 5 months old. Kia is half Golden Retriever and Half Alaskan Malmute. Alex is a Domestic Short hair cat. Both pets are rescue pets.

Cream colored puppy and tabby cat lying together.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

I'm not sure how old Jazmin is, probably about 7 years of age, guessing from how long we have had her and approximately how old she was at the time we adopted her.

Dog on flowered carpet.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Maggie (Golden Retriever Mix). Maggie is a Golden Retriever mutt who is about 8. We are not sure of her birthdate because she was a rescued pet. We found her at a shelter and fell in love with her.

Golden mix with striped knit hat on.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Ask a QuestionHere are the Golden Retriever Mix Photos asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

Can anyone help me figure out what kind of puppy this is? I adopted him from a shelter and am not sure what he is mixed with. I am told golden retriever and collie or husky or chow? He is 5 months old.

Golden mix puppy.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes