Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Mixed breed dogs can make wonderful family pets. This page contains Golden Retriever mix photos.

Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Golden Retriever Mix Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

RIP Sheba. It is with a heavy Heart to report my beloved Sheba has passed away. She was a week from her 15th birthday. She was the sweetest and most lovable pet I've ever owned.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Sandy is a 13 year old Shetland/Golden Retriever mix. I got her at the Ozaukee County Humane Society, June 2007. She likes to play with her sock.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

Billy is a 5 year old Golden Retriever/Hound mix. About 3 years ago, my dog was found roaming around the woods of Buffalo, NY. My boyfriend, who is the executive director of a company that transports dogs from high kill shelters to low kill shelters.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

Abbey was the second drive-by I saw of "FREE PUPPIES" on the side of a road within two days. It, being the start of 2010, just seemed like a sign to have a cuddly addition to my life!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

Diseal is a 9 week old Golden Retriever/Lab mix. I found him on cragislist and fell in love with his cute face. He love to eat Starbucks and play with the kids out side.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Beethoven just turned one. He is a St.Bernard and Golden retriever mix that I got a year ago at the pound after my Akita died. I wanted some company since I am disabled. He loves water and running after deer, but never too close.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

Cosby is a 9 year old Saint Bernard/Lab/Golden Retriever mix. He was a puppy and we went up to Iron Gate and got him from couple who lived there. He likes his walks, stuffed animals, treats, and visiting with the neighbor's dogs in the backyard.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Baby is 2 months and 2 days old. She is a mix, mother (mini golden retriever), father (cairn terrier). My husband and I had no idea she was pregnant by my grandmother's dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

My brother's dog had puppies and this one won everyone's heart. She's a sweet dog and her favorite place to get a drink of water is the bathtub faucet. Her name is Greek for shadow, which is her mom's name and she looks like her mother.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Maddie is a 5 year old 1/2 Dachshund, 1/2 Golden Retriever (we call her a 'Golden Weenie). We got her from a family in Ruston that had a litter of them. I was in college. I came home to my roommates and told them 'by the way, I got a puppy today.'

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Gibraun is 4 years old. He is a Golden Retriever/Border Collie. I rescued him from the Berks County SPCA when he was 8 months.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Biscuit Baltimore Louis is a 7 year old German Shepard/Golden Retriever/Chow Chow mix. I bought Biscuit from the puppy place in town, in 2001. He likes to chase birds, fire hydrants, grass, and parks. He's an amazing best friend.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I got him in October 2015. He likes to chase his tail. He's a very affectionate guy, he needs hugs and kisses all day and as soon as I walk in the door he greets me with a lot of love!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Kelsie is a 9 year old Golden Retriever Mix. We rescued her from a local shelter when she was a puppy. She is pretty lazy and likes to sleep on our bed.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Harley-girl is our Golden Retriever mix and will be 5 years old this August. Her favorite hobby, besides chasing squirrels and catching frisbees, is digging for moles. She has been helping to keep the mole population in our yard down for the last couple of years, while entertaining us...

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Moose is 1 year and 2 months old and is a Golden Retriever/Lab mix. We got him St. Patrick's Day weekend on a Sunday.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Maggie May Maslowski is about 9, we think. She is a gold retriever mix mutt. We saved her from a fate worse than death from the Animal Care shelter in Oldham County, KY. Our daughter Karas wrote a persuasive letter from school and we fell for it.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Maggie was an 11 year old Golden Retriever Mix. My wife and I went to the SPCA on October 22, 1996 to adopt a pet. We were walking through the kennel while all of the dogs were jumping and barking, except for Maggie.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Socks is a 5 month old terrier/golden mix. I just rescued her from the pound the middle of February after receiving a call from a friend that this adorable puppy was going to be put down.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

My pet's name is Brutus and he is 12 years old. He is a black lab and golden retriever mix. We owned his father for 12 years. While traveling, Bud met Molly and it was love at first sight, lol.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Kia and Alex are both 5 months old. Kia is half Golden Retriever and Half Alaskan Malmute. Alex is a Domestic Short hair cat. Both pets are rescue pets.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Load More