Saving Money on Cruises

A pal and her hubby prefer to book their cruises at end of season. She said the cruise staff are more at ease, as they're about to have some time off, making the cruise more like a party for all on board, more so than normally. She said another reason is they can get items in the cruise ship gift shop at drastically reduced prices (thus making some wonderful quality, inexpensive Christmas gifts!)

By By Terri from NV

I didn't realize there was an end of season in the cruise industry, but I will check into it.

I love to cruise and what I do is check every cruise site I can find and start months early so I can be sure of getting the cheapest price with the most incentives.

Also, if you cruise during holidays and spring break, the prices go up a lot so try to avoid those times.

People Getting off Cruise Ship in Mexico
Saving Money on a Cruise
Travel and Recreation TravelJune 9, 2006
White Low Flow Toilet
Saving Money on Your Sewer Bill
Quart of Oil, Rag and Funnel
Saving Money on Oil Changes
Wii console and controllers
Saving Money on a Wii
Mare and Foal in a Corral
Saving Money on Horse Boarding