Son's Silhouette at Sunset

What more could a mother want? A beautiful sunset with a wonderful silhouette of her son. This brought tears to even MY mom's eyes. It made grandma very proud.

Son's Silhouette at Sunset

By Theresa from Ventura, CA

Oh, that is a beautiful picture!! Something to treasure always! If I may ask, where was that taken? I love it!

WOW!!! That is a great photo. Anyone who looks at it would be impressed. There is nothing quite like

a California sunset over the Pacific ahhh.....home ...

Please tell me what settings you used on your camera to acheive this and what is the model of your camera? I really love this photo. It is something I would like to do with my children but am not camera savvy.

BEAUTIFUL

I absolutely love my digital camera and it's not big and fancy like the new SLR's but for me it's perfect. I have a Nikon Coolpix 5200. In the "scene" setting, I chose the "dusk/dawn" mode and this is what it turned out to be. The camera is a 5.1 megapixel. I had it enlarged to 16x20 for my mom and it was magnificent. The small size of the pictures doesn't do it justice. The bigger it is, the more brilliant the colors. Believe it or not I didn't plan for him to pose like this. I just happened to take the pic and he was my extra surprise in it. I would love to have this printed on canvas through Shutterfly but I don't know yet if I'll do that. I'd also love to get all 3 of my kids in the same picture in a similar setting but I'm afraid that if I tried to plan it, it would never be the same. This picture was taken at Marina Park in Ventura, CA.

Your photo is breathtaking ! I have copied and saved it to be used a my screensaver.

Photos SceneryJanuary 27, 2006
Guide
A boy scout looking at a compass.
Organizing Tips for Parents of Boy Scouts
🎉
🎄