Huskee Mower Won't Start With Key Switch

I have a Huskee mower with 12hp Briggs. It will not start with the key switch, but will across the solenoid. I put a new switch new solenoid on. It still won't start with key or cut off with the key after I get it stated across the solenoid. I bypassed the safety switches and it has good ground. I'm out of ideas.

By Jeff from TN

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You have a safety switch somewhere locking out the ignition. Check the seat, blade on switch and the gearshift for bad or sticking switch. Sometimes yoy can jump them out with a wire to test.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersFebruary 15, 2011
Photo of a push lawn mower.
Fixing a Lawn Mower That Won't Start
Man Fixing Mower
Mower Won't Start
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
Craftsman Riding Mower
Craftsman Riding Mower Won't Start
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:38:03 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.