Princess Birthday Party Ideas for a 12 Year Old

I am trying to plan a princess party for my 12 year old's birthday, but all the princess party ideas I have found are for little girls. I'm also asking this, because she is terribly fussy. If you have anything that will help me with my daughter's princess party then please reply to my question. Thank you.

By Hannah from Bridgend, Wales

February 17, 20100 found this helpful has a great idea for princess tea parties and dress up ideas. You can have all of them do their hair, nails, and bring dress up clothes around a Disney theme, and of course, offer to take pictures and give them to them as a party favor. Or do a Hannah Montana theme for that age group as well.

13 year old gift ideas
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesFebruary 14, 2010
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Princess Amidala (Star Wars) Costume
Four year old blowing out birthday candles.
4th Birthday Party Ideas
Little girl at her princess themed birthday party.
Planning a Princess Theme Party