Golden Birthday for 4 Year Old

Golden birthday ideas needed for a 4yrs old girls party?

Carrie from Davis Junction, IL

Have a tes party! My daughter's birthday is in April and I have been snatching up REAL tea cups I find at thrift stores. These will be the party favors that her friends take home! I bought a REAL teapot and we plan to serve some kind of apple juice or sprite soda mixed with grenadine or something. I have beautiful platters that we will srve "tea sandwiches" and "tea cookies" on. I found some adorable fans at my local craft store that had feathers on them and also some feather boas that the girls can wear.

As an activity, you could have the girls make their own fans or garden tez hats with feathers and flowers and toile! You could also do mini-manicures for the girls or some other "grown up" spa treatment. Anyways, that's what my daughter and I are planning for her birthday... she will be 8, but you can scale back a bit for a group of 4 yr olds! We are sending Daddy and her 5 brothers out for the day! haha Since she is the only girl, we are doing it very "girly"... but you could invite Daddy and Grandpa to be part of the tea party for a 4 yr old! :) GOOD LUCK!

If it's all girls, take them to the nearest beauty school for manicures - it's inexpensive & fun! Then hand out goody bags with lip gloss, brushes, & other beauty items - look at the dollar store or at orientaltrading.com.

Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 23, 2008
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Birthday Present
Golden Birthday Present Ideas
🎄