Arm and Hammer HE Laundry Detergent

I have been looking at my grocery store for Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent HE for over a year and they do not carry it. I have tried a few other stores in the area and they also do not carry it. Could you please let me know where I can purchase it? I have been using that detergent for over 15 years and if I can't find it, I will need to find another detergent to use.

I found Arm & Hammer HE detergent 50 fl oz bottle for 11.49 at You could look at Target, Walgreens, CVS or Rite Aid. You could also use Tide HE in place of Arm & Hammer.

Here is a link to the company, maybe they can help you: ... /questions_comments_liquid_laun.html

Hi, I'm able to buy Arm & Hammer HE laundry deterg. here in No. Calif. at Safeway, Raley's, and SaveMart and one thing I like about it is it usually costs less than the other HE brands. But if you can't find it, the other brands do work well; I've used Gain HE, Tide HE, All HE, Wisk HE, and some other HE brands I can't remember the names of and they're all good. Just don't try Sun brand; it didn't get my clothes clean at all!

Tide HE did not work at ALL on tough odors! Arm & Hammer is the only detergent that works for my family! Hard to find in stores!

You can find it at Lowe's.

Safeway! Vons! Randalls, Tom Thumb, Dominicks

Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 28, 2008
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
A box of laundry detergent
Reusing Laundry Detergent Boxes
Dry laundry detergent stored in glass canisters.
Storing Dry Laundry Detergent
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops