Father's Day Plant Poke
Glue your hand print to the top of pencil or dowel and poke into a nice plant for Dad and he will smile all day.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- tan, peach, or brown craft foam
- white card stock or construction paper
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Trace around your hand on a piece of skin tone colored craft foam.
- Cut out and glue down the thumb and three fingers leaving the pointer finger up.
- Cut out letters to spell DAD from card stock, construction paper, or white craft foam.
- Glue to front of hand.
- Cut strips of paper or foam to make a "#" sign and a number "1".
- Glue to the finger.
- Glue hand to the top of a pencil or dowel stick.
- Poke into a plant and give to dad or grandpa!
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
June 18, 20090 found this helpful
That is such a great idea. Thanks.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 8:05:41 AM on 10.0.0.42 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us