CatsPets

Peep aka "My Lion"

Peep just turned 8 on March 7th. He's a common but uncommon cat, :) beautiful face, short legs. His siblings were all different with even one looking part maine coon.

He was born into the palm of my hands from a stray. I am the only human to hold him, touch him, love him or even get near him. No one has ever gotten within ten feet of him besides me of course.

Peep is an outdoor kitty and considered feral except that he is mine in every way. I feed him and love him and I massage his short little legs that he just loves. Tuxy is a black and white female I have outside also, they have a love/hate relationship but only each other, at least in the cat world besides me.

Peep being born right into my hands has bonded with my soul. He is truly my soul kitty. I have been renting a place for 15 years and now need to move as it is being sold so I am burdened by the pain in my heart what to do with MY kitties.

I just lost my father a couple of months ago so it has been all so much. But in so many ways I have been blessed. OH and the two of them have never even had a simple cold due to the fact that I also feed them raw :)

Peep - Cat

By Tone from Lodi, NJ

your cat is just beautiful and i pray that you will be able to move with them both beside you. not only will it break your heart to leave them, it will certainly break their heart also. may God bless you and your wonderful cats!

OHH!!!! What a pretty kitty, you are so lucky to have him

What a lovely cat . He is a credit to you. I hope and pray that you will be able to take your cats with you when you move. Will you let us all know what happens about your move?

PLEASE take the kitties with you. They may be feral to you, however, they have depended on you since they were born. If you absolutely cannot take them with you, please take them to the humane society where they might spay them and give them their shots if they haven't had them. Feral cats live very short lives without this. The infection rate is phenomenal, and they just have one litter after another which depletes their bodies. Many of the newborn ferals are born with the infections of their mothers and pass them down to their litters. In my state of CT we have an organization called TEAM which, for a most nominal fee of about 50 or 60 dollars, will spay and give first shots to cats. Maybe the humane society in your area will be aware of something like this. PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON THEM WITHOUT THESE SERVICES IF YOU CAN POSSIBLY HELP IT. I am a cat lover also. We have three. Also condolences on the passing of your father. My husband just lost his mother, and I lost my best friend and we feel for your pain. Best wishes all the way around. We will send positive thoughts to you.

I echo the heartfelt message from Joan. Do NOT abandon this precious baby. If it is not within your heart to relocate him, call the local shelter or your nearest PetSmart. Please keep us updated.

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

Your 'kitties' are wonderful best friends. Please do not abandon them. I have 2 young dogs, both strays at one time also. They are so unconditional companions. Don't turn your back on them now. Let us know what happens, please. God Bless.

What a beautiful story!! Really touching - I loved it!

What are you going to do with the cats when you move?

Susan, a cat love

Peep is beautiful!! Please do everything that you can to take them with you. I am sure that they will be lost without you and it's not like you can explain to them what is going on in your life. I believe that you too will feel the loss of them very deeply. Good luck.