Conserving Paper

I love to find recipes and projects on the Internet. However, I like easy! Many times I want to print something out that is very short and does not take up a whole sheet. What I do is copy and paste into Word and keep adding to it until I have a whole page and then print the whole thing out. It saves paper and I don't have so much to keep up with!

By Jacqui

I do the same thing. I have a document file saved for just about anything. One is "Recipes to print" another is "crafts", and on and on. When I get a full page, or especially if I get two full pages, I print just the first page, flip the paper over and print page two on the back of the page one I've just printed. Saves paper in a big way!!

A computer and printer.
Printing a Web Page
Watering the Garden
Conserving Water in the Garden
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:55:14 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.