KC (Dachshund)

KC is a 15 year old Dachshund. He was 2 years old when we got KC. He was a stud dog. We bought him from a newspaper ad.

Kc likes to roll on his little squeak toys. KC is a shadow, I never get to leave the room without him beside me. He is a blanket baby. He covers up in a blanket no mater how hot it is. He is the most obedient and loving dog I have ever seen.

By Deb

KC (Dachshund)

KC (Dachshund)

He has such a wonderful face. You can see that he's mature. I have a mature dog also and she is so lovingly calm and her facial expressions show true devotion.

Awww. Well, peek-a-boo. How adorable he is. We have Tucker, a Welsh Corgi who is now 13 1/2 and I just love the other seriors. KC has a wonderful home and you can tell he is so loved. Take Care, Sher & Fur babies

Photos Pets DogsAugust 21, 2010
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 6:17:10 PM on 10.0.0.159 in 883 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.