Ideas For Boxing Themed Party

By ana 1

I want to give my husband a 40th birthday party, but wanted to use a boxing theme. That's his favorite sport. I can't seem to find anything.

By Ana from Yonkers, NY

By katrina 5 232 Flag

Why not google "boxing champions," and if you have a printer, print pictures of them and hang around. You can make "frames" for them, inexpensively, fabric over cardboard, etc. See if you can find some inexpensive boxing gloves of various colors, sizes, at thrift stores.

Then if you have a picture of your husband boxing or something, put it up with a twist on Ali's "I am the greatest" saying, "YOU are the GREATEST! and the MOST FABULOUS!" or what have you, and have some balloons from the $1 store making IT the "main attraction!"

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Ideas For Boxing Themed Party

I am planning a boxing theme party for my brother's 40th birthday. Does anyone have inexpensive ideas for food, party favors, and decorations? Thanks.

Melissa from Topeka, KS

Feedback:

RE: Ideas For Boxing Themed Party

You could use aluminum pie plates to make those big belt buckles they give the champions. That and some black fabric over cardboard and the belt is done.
And I'm thinking of a cake in the shape of two gloves at the point of impact, two round shapes, two small squares for the wrists, and you just clip out a bit from the rounds to be the thumb. Milk chocolate frosting, and white for the lacing on the wrist. (07/27/2008)

By kimhis

A pair of red boxing gloves.
Boxing Themed Birthday Parties
Next
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayOctober 11, 2010
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Boxing Day Dinner
What is Boxing Day?
A pair of red boxing gloves.
Boxing Themed Birthday Parties
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2016 at 1:48:37 AM on 10.0.2.76 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings