Poll: Do you color your hair?

Today's poll asks: Do you color your hair?

Feel free to share any feedback about this poll in the feedback forum below.

I HAVE COLORED MY HAIR SINCE I WAS 15 (I'M NOW 43) BACK THEN IT WAS BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE THE HAIR COLOR I WAS BORN WITH, NOW IT'S BECAUSE OF ALL THE GRAYS

I HAVE THOUGHT A TIME OR TWO ABOUT NOT DOING IT AND LETTING THE GRAY COME IN BUT I'M JUST NOT READY TO BE GRAY YET

Same here I found a gray hair last year and now its staying colored. I am only 34, waaaa, lol.

Try the professional "Feria" line sold in beauty supply stores. I have found them to be true to color and very natural and long lasting, too. I am about 70% brunette and 30% gray and I use warm candelit brown, it is a beautiful med. brown and covers the gray really well, mix equally with 20% or 10% developer.

I highlighted my hair alot and then I realized that if I do it now I will do if forever so I quit and I will wait until I have to to color my hair if I don't accept it naturally.

A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄
🍂