Free Firefox Web Browser

"The award-winning, free Web browser is better than ever. Browse the Web with confidence - Firefox protects you from viruses, spyware and pop-ups. Enjoy improvements to performance, ease of use and privacy. It's easy to import your favorites and settings and get started. Download Firefox now and get the most out of the Web."

You can download Firefox with or without the Google Toolbar, both versions are free.

OR

Get Firefox without the Google Toolbar

Feel free to post feedback about Firefox in the feedback forum below.

I LOVE FIREFOX!!!!! I think it is so much safer than the others....and you don't have annoying popups! The high security makes it harder to do things on some websites, because of popup blocker, but overall very user friendly! It is very similar to MSN on ours (maybe because that is the original loaded) but I find the tabs very useful in my research for business and school, and with Thrifty fun!

I just downloaded it and am curious to see how well it works. I hadn't noticed a 'freebies' section here before... cool! Good thing I have the ThriftyFun RSS feed in my gmail account! :)

I think Firefox is the BEST! I like how it allows me to block images on websites. Very handy if you visit a graphic-intensive bulletin board, or if you want a page to load faster.

If you download this onto your pc, does that mean you do not need to download any spyware or virusware????? As you can tell, I do not know much about pc's. I have not been able to download updates to the AVG free virusware since 6/30--keep getting an error message that "update was unsuccessful" and am wondering if I download this new thing, that will take care of my problems?

Thanks.

What must I do to get the Free Firefox Web Browser. No one answers my questions. How do I download to get it?

Editor's Note: There are two links in the article above, (they don't have underlines but are links) one for Firefox with the Google Toolbar and another for Firefox. Just click on the links and it will take you where you can download it.

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

to download the program

you still need the anti- virus/spyware because they can still get in through other ways.

i used this browser when it was first released, it is and has been wonderful...yes it can be a problem when you have certain websites that may have "pop-ups" that you DO want to see...but it has proven to be FAR superior than some of it's competitors!!

i had problems with i.e. browser crashing..not so with firefox. i love it steviek

I downloaded the browser...and with no luck. It comes up problem loading page...unable to connect. Can someone help me out with this and tell me what to do. We are connected or else we wouldn't be able to get on AOL, YAHOO, and all that we do...so now what SHOULD we do...please help us out. Thank you so much.

My AVg box os black and white- I just need an anti virus. Please help CJ crazytraincj AT aol.com

Consumer Advice FreebiesMay 8, 2006
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Organizing Your Web Browser's Bookmarks, Bookmark menu on a computer.
Organizing Your Web Browser's Bookmarks
Baby Videos
Funny Baby Videos
🎄