These noodle fish are super fun for kids to make. They will be so excited with the finished product. Use macaroni noodles as scales on this cute fish craft. Then hang the fish from the ceiling so you can be swimming with them in your own home.
- paper such as colored construction paper
- fish pattern
- wiggly eyes (optional)
- zip top bags
- food coloring (different colors)
- rubbing alcohol
- elbow macaroni
- cardboard (I used a box top)
- To color the noodles, add noodles, food coloring, and rubbing alcohol to a zip top bag and mix.
- Drain extra food coloring mixture and spread noodles out onto cardboard to dry. This is best done the day ahead.
- Draw and cut out a fish shape (two the same) or print a pattern and trace it onto paper. I found an image doing a google image search for the fish shape I wanted to use.
- Let the children glue the colored macaroni onto the fish as scales.
- Glue wiggly eyes on or draw in.
- Staple the two sides together and hang from the ceiling.
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
September 25, 20080 found this helpful
My kindy class loved this craft idea.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 29, 2016 at 4:30:36 PM on 10.0.1.51 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us