Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Recipes for Bariatric Patients

Could you provide a variety of recipes which can be used by those of us that have undergone a gastric bypass? Our intake must consist of soft/easily digestible foods/atleast 68-70grams of protein a day and containing no sugars.

De'Lanese

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Kris K. (Guest Post)11/17/2008

Try this website, it has the peanut butter oatmeal balls listed as well as other recipes! http://www.mybariatric.net/pages/recipes.php

By marvin the martian (Guest Post)03/31/2008

Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-Fat High ... By Patt Levine, Michele Bontempo-Saray
looks like it could be a good book to read if not i could always eat it for the fibre""

RE: Recipes for Bariatric Patients

By Gwen (Guest Post)12/03/2007

I'm looking for a recipe for chocolate peanut butter balls made with chocolate protein powder and low fat peanut butter and oatmeal. Can anyone help? Gwen

By shawna01/03/2005

i would love it if some one could give me some food recipes .

By missyfrmny (Guest Post)09/30/2004

I also am a gastric bypass "loser". I am 2 years out and still use a fantastic cook book that I found. It is call "500 Low and No Carb Recipes". There is a ton of great stuff to make. Everything from caseroles to cakes.

By Kathleen Bennett09/30/2004

De'Lanese,

I did a search on Google for "Recipes for Bariatric Patients" and come up with 7,410 results. While many may not be what you're looking for, I think if you did the same search you will come up with lots of recipes to help. Good luck with your search and with losing weight!

Kathy

By kelly09/29/2004

If you have not already, you might want to visit http://www.obesityhelp.com I found that website to be both informative and inspirational !!

Welcome to the losing side!