Recipes for Bariatric Patients

Could you provide a variety of recipes which can be used by those of us that have undergone a gastric bypass? Our intake must consist of soft/easily digestible foods/atleast 68-70grams of protein a day and containing no sugars.

De'Lanese

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

If you have not already, you might want to visit http://www.obesityhelp.com I found that website to be both informative and inspirational !!

Welcome to the losing side!

De'Lanese,

I did a search on Google for "Recipes for Bariatric Patients" and come up with 7,410 results. While many may not be what you're looking for, I think if you did the same search you will come up with lots of recipes to help. Good luck with your search and with losing weight!

Kathy

I also am a gastric bypass "loser". I am 2 years out and still use a fantastic cook book that I found. It is call "500 Low and No Carb Recipes". There is a ton of great stuff to make. Everything from caseroles to cakes.

i would love it if some one could give me some food recipes .

I'm looking for a recipe for chocolate peanut butter balls made with chocolate protein powder and low fat peanut butter and oatmeal. Can anyone help? Gwen

Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-Fat High ... By Patt Levine, Michele Bontempo-Saray

looks like it could be a good book to read if not i could always eat it for the fibre""

Try this website, it has the peanut butter oatmeal balls listed as well as other recipes! http://www.mybariatric.net/pages/recipes.php

Answer

Food and Recipes Food Tips DietingSeptember 28, 2004
closeup of electric toothbrush
Using an Electric Toothbrush
Name Ideas for Pediatric Dental Clinic
Name Ideas for Pediatric Dental Clinic
Chemo Patient Putting on Scarf
Making a Scarf for Someone Having Chemo
Elderly Woman doing needle work
Craft Ideas for Nursing Home Patients
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 12, 2016 at 6:13:08 AM on 10.0.1.25 in 906 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.