Recipes for Bariatric Patients

Could you provide a variety of recipes which can be used by those of us that have undergone a gastric bypass? Our intake must consist of soft/easily digestible foods/atleast 68-70grams of protein a day and containing no sugars.

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By kelly 4 09/29/2004

If you have not already, you might want to visit http://www.obesityhelp.com I found that website to be both informative and inspirational !!

Welcome to the losing side!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Kathleen Bennett 68 09/30/2004

I did a search on Google for "Recipes for Bariatric Patients" and come up with 7,410 results. While many may not be what you're looking for, I think if you did the same search you will come up with lots of recipes to help. Good luck with your search and with losing weight!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By missyfrmny (Guest Post) 09/30/2004

I also am a gastric bypass "loser". I am 2 years out and still use a fantastic cook book that I found. It is call "500 Low and No Carb Recipes". There is a ton of great stuff to make. Everything from caseroles to cakes.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By shawna 1 01/03/2005

i would love it if some one could give me some food recipes .

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Gwen (Guest Post) 12/03/2007

I'm looking for a recipe for chocolate peanut butter balls made with chocolate protein powder and low fat peanut butter and oatmeal. Can anyone help? Gwen

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By marvin the martian (Guest Post) 03/31/2008

Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-Fat High ... By Patt Levine, Michele Bontempo-Saray
looks like it could be a good book to read if not i could always eat it for the fibre""

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Kris K. (Guest Post) 11/17/2008

Try this website, it has the peanut butter oatmeal balls listed as well as other recipes! http://www.mybariatric.net/pages/recipes.php

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No