DietingFood Tips

Recipes for Bariatric Patients

Could you provide a variety of recipes which can be used by those of us that have undergone a gastric bypass? Our intake must consist of soft/easily digestible foods/atleast 68-70grams of protein a day and containing no sugars.

De'Lanese

If you have not already, you might want to visit http://www.obesityhelp.com I found that website to be both informative and inspirational !!

Welcome to the losing side!

De'Lanese,

I did a search on Google for "Recipes for Bariatric Patients" and come up with 7,410 results. While many may not be what you're looking for, I think if you did the same search you will come up with lots of recipes to help. Good luck with your search and with losing weight!

Kathy

I also am a gastric bypass "loser". I am 2 years out and still use a fantastic cook book that I found. It is call "500 Low and No Carb Recipes". There is a ton of great stuff to make. Everything from caseroles to cakes.

i would love it if some one could give me some food recipes .

I'm looking for a recipe for chocolate peanut butter balls made with chocolate protein powder and low fat peanut butter and oatmeal. Can anyone help? Gwen

Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-Fat High ... By Patt Levine, Michele Bontempo-Saray

looks like it could be a good book to read if not i could always eat it for the fibre""

Try this website, it has the peanut butter oatmeal balls listed as well as other recipes! http://www.myba  ages/recipes.php