Give Plants Vitamin Tablets

One of my online scrabble friends suggested I send this when I told her what I had done. Back in the 70's when I was pregnant with my youngest, I still had almost a whole bottle of multiple vitamins plus iron left over when the doctor put me on prenatal vitamins. I went through the house and gave each one of my houseplants one or two vitamin tablets depending on the size of the pot. They went wild! In just a couple of days, I was seeing fresh green color and new growth. I plan on adding some vitamins to my topsy-turvy tomatoes. I'll keep you posted on that.

By MartyD from Houston, TX

That is interesting. I might see if I can find a really cheap bottle of vitamins for my patio plants.

Great idea. Wonder if it works outside?

How did you administer it, dissolved in water?

I just pushed the tabs into the dirt

Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsMay 18, 2010
Cute Guinea Pig
Giving Vitamin Supplements to Guinea Pigs
Swiss Chard
Growing Swiss Chard
Homemade Vitamin Water
Homemade Vitamin Water Recipes
Denture Tablet
Cleaning Uses for Denture Tablets