Clean Scotch Brite Pads in Dish Washer

I use those little green pads. (Scotch Brite), to scrub the dishes, pot and pans and kitchen sink. If they are not too gross, I clothespin them to the rack of the dishwasher along with a load of dishes. I do this often so I don't have germy pads. Of course if they are too dirty, I throw them away.

By cookiesky from Splendora, TX

I put mine in the dishwasher too! I just put them in the silverware basket with some spoons or forks, handle side down, next to them to keep the power of the water jet from forcing them out :-)

I just lay mine on the top rack and it does fine. Once it is beyond kitchen use. It gets used in the bathroom. One for the toilet and one for the tub/sink.

Scotch Brite Pads
Cleaning Scotch Brite Pads
Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenNovember 19, 2009
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
steel wool
Preventing Brillo or SOS Pads from Rusting
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
A repairman looking at a washing machine.
Repairing a Washer That Won't Drain or Spin