Cleaning Scotch Brite Pads

Kitchen scrub pads themselves need periodic cleaning and sanitizing. This is a guide about cleaning Scotch Brite pads.

I use those little green pads. (Scotch Brite), to scrub the dishes, pot and pans and kitchen sink. If they are not too gross, I clothespin them to the rack of the dishwasher along with a load of dishes. I do this often so I don't have germy pads. Of course if they are too dirty, I throw them away.

By Cookie Stephens from Splendora, TX

Anonymous

I put mine in the dishwasher too! I just put them in the silverware basket with some spoons or forks, handle side down, next to them to keep the power of the water jet from forcing them out :-)

I just lay mine on the top rack and it does fine. Once it is beyond kitchen use. It gets used in the bathroom. One for the toilet and one for the tub/sink.