Puppy Has a Loose Tooth

I have a 6 month chi and he has a loose tooth. Is it normal?

Chantel from Las Vegas, NV

Like children, puppies lose their teeth and have adult ones come in. Normally, you do not see this happening. Just find little teeth (if in house) or don't notice if outside.

yes that is all puppies just like babies get and loose teeth by the time your puppy is 1 yr old it will have it's permint teeth but yes it is normal

if they pull or chew on your lower cloth furniture you will find them moreso there in the floor or stuck in the fabric

Oh my goodness, when my puppy went through her teeth-falling-out stage, tit was a mess. Blood everywhere and finding teeth in strange places. And boy, was she goofy looking for a while with her gaps and big new teeth where she did have teeth. Poor thing :) 6 months seems kind of old though.

I agree with HTH - you normally don't see this happen. However, with my current dog (a beautiful Golden Retriever), it was quite noticeable. He'd start smacking his lips and out would fall a baby tooth or two. It was funny.

Pets Dogs HealthSeptember 15, 2008
Man with a sore mouth.
Caring for Your Gums After a Tooth Extraction
Wood with a screw in it.
Fixing a Loose Screw in Wood
Girl Holding her Lost Tooth
Tooth Fairy Ideas
young girl dressed as tooth fairy
Making a Tooth Fairy Costume