Rainbow Tea Skit Ideas

My church is having a rainbow tea for ladies day. I need ideas for skits for my table. My color is green.

Thank you.

By Freddie

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Why not carry the color into the green lifestyle? Use recycled items and cloth napkins and table covering instead of the old stand by paper.

November 29, 2010 Flag

Does anyone have a copy of the play/skit "All Aboard the Glory Train"?, or it could be just "Glory Train". We are having our 2nd annual Rainbow Tea and would like to perform this play. There is one on line, but not the one I am looking for. The one I need is the gospel skit.

Thanks in advance for your help.

By Frankie from Columbia, SC

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 5, 2010 Flag

I need suggestions for a rainbow tea skit for my church. Thank you.

By frankye from Columbia, SC

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Rainbow Tea
Rainbow Tea Skit Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Church Rainbow TeaNovember 29, 2010
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
patchwork quilt
Quilting Skit Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 12:20:55 AM on 10.0.0.42 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.