Attach Store Discount Cards to Shopping Bag

When I go food shopping, I have attached my price plus discount card to my recyclable bag. I just punched a hole in the card (away from the bar code). No more misplaced card and I recycle at the same time.

By waitress from Brick, NJ

Anything that helps us remember those discount cards is a great idea! Hubby keeps his on his key ring. Since he can't go to the store without the keys, that works for him.

I attach my kids library card (after drilling a small hole or punching a hole) to the handle of a reusable shopping bag with a carabiner, and the library books stay inside the bag. On library days, everything is grab 'n go! Make sure the hole doesn't destroy the magnetic strip.

Organizing Store Discount Cards
Organizing Store Discount Cards
Organizing ShoppingMay 24, 2011
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores