Making a Paper Organizer for Loyalty Cards
September 12, 2018
The advantage of doing this project is that you can change designs anytime you want. This cost less or if you are creative enough, you can even make some out of recycled magazines almost for free. It would work well to store loyalty or bonus type cards.
- 3 pieces of paper of the same color, sized to accommodate the type of cards you will store inside
- 1 piece of paper of a different color
- any tiny picture for the design
- Get a piece from the 3 pieces of paper of the same color and cut it in half. See image
- Fold one half like an accordion.
- Do the same with the other half to make two.
- Get another piece of the same color and cut out 9 small squares of the same size.
- Apply glue on both ends of the two accordions.
- Place a square in the middle. Stick the edges onto the ends of the accordion. See picture.
- Glue on a piece of paper one by one on each fold to make layers. It should look like this.
- Get the last piece of paper of the same color and cut it into half. Then make markings based on the distance and size of the pockets.
- Fold based on the markings. This will be the cover.
- Apply glue all over the pocket and stick the cover into it.
- Now get the paper with a different color and cut in half.
- Apply glue all over the whole cover giving the front side a little allowance for later. See photo.
- Stick the last paper onto it and trim for the lid.
- As you can see we have created an open space from step 12.
- Insert the trimmed lid into it.
- Cut out a small picture to decorate the front of the pocket.
- Now, you can start using your paper card organizer. Insert one card in each pocket.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.