Kizzy (Tuxedo)

This is Kizzy...short for Kismet. She is 9 years young. She is known an a domestic shorthaired tuxedo. A friend's daughter moved to Texas and left her mom to do everything from moving her things, the kids and all of it, including find a home for the cat. She was about to "take her out to the country" and I said "No, you are not". She has been my gal ever since. P>She isn't all that active, but daily she loves a massage. I start on her neck, work my way down and when she is ready, she rolls over. By the time she is almost done, she has her front paws up around her ears and I am literally scratching her outstretched arms as if to say "Hallelujah" for her wonderful life!

Kizzy has a "Nanny" voice. You remember the show. I love the actress, but Kizzy's cry is more like a rusty door hinge! When I have been on the computer long enough she will jump up and sit right in front of the screen as if to say..."Ahem. Me thinks you have not paid sufficient homage to my needs".

I have submitted her image on the LOL Cats website and so far, as hoping he will be come famous. She has been featured in the local paper the Statesman Journal here in Salem, OR. She was so relaxed one day that she fell asleep on her "perch" and her head hung over like she had melted!

I am submitting the one today where I must have caught her just right looking for me in the window because the reflection is like she is an alien!

Enjoy my girl, I know I sure have.

By Poor But Proud from Salem OR

I agree about the picture. It's eeery looking. Oh, but she is a cutie. It's just the eyes look weird.

My mom used to have a cat (whose name was Master), that looked exactly like yours and he was the love of our lives when I was a teenager. I think she loved him more than she did me!!I think Kizzy is a gorgeous kitty! If there are more like her I'd like to be put on a list to get one!

I love the pic! I was once owned by a tuxedo cat named Mandy. She lived to be 22 & 1/2 yrs old!

Thank you for giving Kizzy a home instead of her being dropped off in the country. That's not an option in my book! Domestic cats ( and dogs) don't fare well at all left on their own.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Thank you for doing "the right" thing in giving this poor Kitty a home! Too often ignorant people "think" cats are fine on their own. Just dump them off next to a farm, or out in the county side where they will hunt and live content. Sadly they are cold, hungry, filled with worms and parasites, often in bad fights which leave them with nasty infections, feline aids and leukemia; not to mention if they are not "fixed" countless generations of unloved, unwanted, suffering cats.

If you do not want a cat, or a dog, please place it with the local humane shelter, or find it a decent home. If this is not an option, for cheap money have a vet "put it to sleep". This is far better then letting it fend for itself! Oh yes, please do not take in any more animals as you are not a responsible person! Sad, but true.

Poor But Proud,

I cant figure out to reply to the message you left me through this site. If you want please go ahead and email directly. My email is evamerluzzi AT I'm new to this site and each site is different. Thanks!

Tuxedo Cat
Tuxedo Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 25, 2009
Saving Money on Cufflinks
Saving Money on Cufflinks
A man wearing a tuxedo.
Saving Money on a Tuxedo