Use White Wine to Clean Red Wine From Clothing

About 35 years ago when I was in my 20's and going out dancing a lot, I was a red wine drinker. I sometimes ended up spilling more wine than I drank. A friend of mine told me how to get red wine out of my white sweater coat. And it worked.

I put the sweater in the sink (with the plug in), and poured some of a gallon of cheap white wine on it. You can see the red wine disappearing instantly. It's like magic! Just keep a jug of that cheap white wine on hand. I still use this method after all these years later.

By Candace from Scottsdale, AZ

A fellow red wine drinker says "thank you".

Removing Red Wine Stains from Marble, Removing Red Wine Stains from Clothing, Glass of red wine tipping over with wine splashing out.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJune 5, 2009
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors