How Much Solution to Use in Bissell Spotbot Pet Machine?

I recently purchased a Bissell Spotbot Pet machine, but the directions do not tell me how much solution to use. When I called, the lady seemed a bit uncertain in her answers and said 2 oz. of the one solution or 15 oz. of the other. Seemed like a huge difference and I wondered if she knew what she was talking about. Anyone out there have one of the machines, and can you tell me how much and which kind of solution you use for dog urine stains?

By Wilma from Emmett, ID

The cleaning solution tank should have fill lines on it, fill almost with water, then top off with solution. If it does not, I would use a 5:1 ratio. 5 parts water to 1 part solution. I just measured out what my Spotbot uses for you. I love mine, and use it all the time!

That sounds more reasonable than 15 oz. that the lady told me. That would have cost a fortune. Thanks.

I have one of these and I love it. They hold about a quart of cleaning solution so I use 1/4 of what the gallon instructions call for.

Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 22, 2011
Hitachi Bread Machine
Hitachi Bread Machine Instruction Manuals and Recipes
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Bissell SpotBot Reviews
Bissell SpotBot Reviews
Carpet Shampooer
Bissell Carpet Shampooer Isn't Working
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 4:57:56 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.