Post Office Joke

A little boy was waiting for his mother to come out of the grocery store. As he waited, he was approached by a man who asked, "Son, can you tell me where the Post Office is?"

The little boy replied, "Sure! Just go straight down this street a couple of blocks and turn to your right."

The man thanked the boy kindly and said, "I'm the new pastor in town. I'd like for you to come to church on Sunday. I'll show you how to get to Heaven."

The little boy replied with a chuckle. "Awww, come on. You don't even know the way to the Post Office."

Source: An email forward.

By Laniegirl

lol! We need more clean jokes circulating. (grin!)

Entertainment JokesAugust 26, 2009
Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
Post-It Notes
Making a Post-It Note Holder
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
lost package
Post Office Lost a Package
🎉
🎄