Sweet 16 Hawaiian Birthday Bash

Just wanted to share my experience with my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday Party. We're always looking for a way to make our children's birthdays special. As we all know the older they get, the more expensive they get and the harder they are to figure out what to do.

This year, I have decided to do a Sweet 16 Hawaiian Birthday Bash! Remember when we could go to Chuckie Cheese or the skating rink or bowling alley? Well, 16 is too old for that. So I am renting a hotel room, a suite at a local motel, LaQuinta Inn. The room is $99.00 from noon Saturday to noon Sunday. The kids can swim all day, order pizza for dinner.

The boys go home at 10:00 PM, when the pool closes, and the girls can bring sleeping bags and stay overnight. LaQuinta Inn offers breakfast for everyone included in the $99.00 overnight stay.

All the kids attending are asked to bring a Hawaiian dish, grapes, pineapples, anything tropical for snacks all day. We will decorate very easily with just some streamers and Hawaiian items. Not a real difficult theme. The girls will stay up all night long watching movies, talking on the phone and talking about boys. I will go in the spare bedroom, where there is a bed, and go to sleep.

Sunday morning, we eat the complimentary breakfast. All we have to do is minor clean up, mostly throwing everything away, go home, and try to come up with something new for next year. So check out your local hotel/motel for a free day of swimming, game rooms, and breakfast the next morning included. Have fun!

Hum, do you have it arranged with this hotel that all these teenagers are going to be in that one suite and so many will use the pool? I just wondered about that because usually one suite is meant for 4 people!

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayApril 12, 2007
Hawaiian Luau
Hawaiian Luau Recipes
sliced sweet potato
Recipes Using Yams (Sweet Potatoes)
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
Hawaiian Food Locomoco Rice
Hawaiian Recipes
🎉
🎄