Ink Stain On White Mattress

Ink pen opened by cats and chewed have stained brand new white mattress with dark blue, sticky pen ink. I have blotted it. What should I do next?

Mary from Maryland

Hairspray and blot, hairspray and blot and if you read the earlier postings in here and are willing to try it, maybe windex too!

The hairspray is the best idea but if that don't work use Dawn dishwashing liquid. Put on dot of Dawn on the stain and rub it with a damp wash cloth. After the stain is gone blow dry the spots with your hair dryer.

I had a dog chew a pen on my new carpet and SPOT SHOT removed it all, can't even tell where it was at. Its time consuming having to spray, then blot, then spray then blot but it works wonderfully.... Debbie

I was up for any suggestions on how to get this ink out of my carpet. Any help would be appreciated. thank you jen_sweet21 at ho t m a i l dot com

Home and Garden Cleaning BedroomsMarch 17, 2005
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
Mattress Cover
Repairing A Plastic Mattress Cover
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎄