Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Ink Stain On White Mattress

Ink pen opened by cats and chewed have stained brand new white mattress with dark blue, sticky pen ink. I have blotted it. What should I do next?

Mary from Maryland

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By jenifer (Guest Post)01/02/2006

I was up for any suggestions on how to get this ink out of my carpet. Any help would be appreciated. thank you jen_sweet21 at ho t m a i l dot com

By (Guest Post)03/18/2005

I had a dog chew a pen on my new carpet and SPOT SHOT removed it all, can't even tell where it was at. Its time consuming having to spray, then blot, then spray then blot but it works wonderfully.... Debbie

By Klr208003/17/2005

The hairspray is the best idea but if that don't work use Dawn dishwashing liquid. Put on dot of Dawn on the stain and rub it with a damp wash cloth. After the stain is gone blow dry the spots with your hair dryer.

By (Guest Post)03/17/2005

Hairspray and blot, hairspray and blot and if you read the earlier postings in here and are willing to try it, maybe windex too!