How to Clean Baby Throw Up Stains on a Pillow Top Mattress

Category Stains
There are several good stain removers on the market for this type of stain. You will need to use a process that works well for cleaning a mattress. This is a guide about how to clean baby throw up stains on a pillow top mattress.

I used to bottle feed my baby on my bed. But now I have baby throw up stains on my pillow top mattress. How can I remove the stains?

Leyina from Sunnyvale

Answers

Best Answer

I've found that Awesome Oxygen Cleaner (the dollar store version of OxyClean) works great on formula stains and spit up stains on clothing ... I bet it would work well on your mattress too!

Good Luck to you!
Rebekah

By Trix (Guest Post)

When my son was a baby we ended up with lots of spit-up on his white shirts and sometimes I'd get behind with the laundry and they'd really set in. The only thing that got them out was Shout, but make sure it's the gel kind with the scrubber on the top of the bottle. If you use something other than Shout, try scrubbing it with an old toothbrush to make sure you get all the way through the stain.