Frugal Pot of Soup or Stew

Once a week, make a big pot of stew or homemade soup, a pound of meat and some vegetables can be stretched into an inexpensive, filling and healthy dish. Your family can just make a bowl whenever they are hungry or on the go. It will eliminate the need to run through the fast food line when everyone is in a rush.

By Leslie G.

When I make lasagna I make a double batch then I put it in small casserole dishes one I make for dinner the others go in the freezer not baked.

You can also make stuffed shells freeze them on a cookie sheet then put in a plastic bag. Reheat in the microwave with sauce.

Cooking Soup in Dutch Oven
Cooking Soups And Stews
Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceMay 6, 2004
Oven Beef Stew With Vegetables
Oven Beef Stew Recipes
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup
Sausage Stew
Sausage Stew Recipes