- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (6.5 oz.)
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 flour tortillas (6 or 7 inch size)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- additional salsa for serving
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In large bowl, combine cheese, artichokes, olives, 2/3 cup salsa and cilantro; mix well. Brush 1 side of tortilla with butter. Place, buttered-side down, on baking sheet. Spoon 1/6 of cheese mixture on tortilla; spread to within 3/4 inch of edge. Top with second tortilla; press firmly. Brush top lightly with butter. Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese mixture and butter. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into wedges; serve with additional salsa.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 13, 2017 at 12:16:53 PM on 10.0.0.105 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us