- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (6.5 oz.)
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 flour tortillas (6 or 7 inch size)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- additional salsa for serving
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In large bowl, combine cheese, artichokes, olives, 2/3 cup salsa and cilantro; mix well. Brush 1 side of tortilla with butter. Place, buttered-side down, on baking sheet. Spoon 1/6 of cheese mixture on tortilla; spread to within 3/4 inch of edge. Top with second tortilla; press firmly. Brush top lightly with butter. Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese mixture and butter. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into wedges; serve with additional salsa.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 5, 2016 at 3:12:18 PM on 10.0.0.99 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us