To Top

Campbell's Soup Kids Valance

Category Curtains

I am looking for a Campbell's Soup Kids valance to put above my kitchen sink. What store can I find one or can I go on line to get them? Or do they even have such a thing? Thank you.


We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

By guest (Guest Post)
November 4, 20080 found this helpful

If you can't find one, you can try finding images and then copying them to iron-on transfer paper. Then you can just iron on the images to your material. This might be a bit pricey, but it is a solution if you can't find what you are looking for. You could also try painting them on with fabric paint for a more "homemade" look.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
November 5, 20080 found this helpful

I would check ebay, they have just about anything you can think of. Peggy

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
November 24, 20080 found this helpful


http://shop.eba … _fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating CurtainsNovember 4, 2008
Cream of Chicken Soup
Campbell's Copycat Soup Recipes
Turkey dumpling soup with carrots.
Leftover Turkey Soup Recipes
A bowl of tomato soup with crackers.
Tomato Soup Recipes
Window Valance
Making a Window Valance
Summer Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/07/26 11:06:12 in 3 secs.
Loading Something Awesome!