Replace Eyeglass Screws

It's so easy to replace screws in those eye glasses. I keep a repair kit in an old Altoids tin. Remember you need different sizes of screws, it's not one size fits all. You can save old sun glasses for the screws and, if you lack a little screw driver, you can use the wing of a brass paper brad!

I have used the end of 1 "prong" of tweezers to replace/tighten screws on glasses or anything else that has uses a straight screwdriver, in a pinch when i could not seem to find a screwdriver.

I think Walgreen's and Walmart carry eyeglass repair kits near their sunglasses for about $1, but losing an eyeglass screw always happens at the most inconvenient time. I've seen retail jewelry dept. people fix this for customers.

broken eyeglasses
Repairing Eyeglasses
Home and Garden Repair Other Eye GlassesApril 26, 2007
Shopping for a Washer and Dryer
When to Replace a Washer and Dryer
Close up of Cleaning Eyeglasses
Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Recipes
Magnetic Wristband
Making a Magnetic Wristband Nail and Screw Holder
A tray of nuts and bolts.
Organizing Nails, Screws, Nuts and Bolts
🎉
🎄