Mixing Leftover Paints

Most paints can be readily mixed together, regardless.

Our city has joined with a neighboring city doing this very thing, selling the paint cheap with the understanding that "what you see is what you get", but it turned out GREAT and they mixed it all together, they say. I also read that some paint companies are doing this as well and selling it for indoor/outdoor paint. That's what was done for my exterior by volunteers from several churches and the paint is so wonderful, sticking to all surfaces whereas it peeled within a very short time in the past with exclusively outdoor paint.

Maybe we've been tricked all these years and the truth is just now coming out? LOL Regardless, I have saved 23 gallon plastic bottles with dripless wide-mouth spouts and huge screw-on lids, and look forward to being able to make old paint labeled and dripless, storing the remnant in my garage on shelves. Paint gets
old, but if it's NOT old, I plan to use all that God has given me and with much graditude!

cans of paint
Uses for Leftover Paint
Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingSeptember 15, 2006
Milk Pouring into Mixing Bowl
Mixing Bowl Tips and Tricks
Powdered Tempera Paint
Mixing Powdered Tempera Paint
containers of bathtub finger paint
Making Bathtub Finger Paints
Household Cleaners
Dangers of Mixing Household Cleaners
🎉
🎄